NeuLion® Digital Platform to enable a user-friendly, personalized and reliable experience for all live and on-demand content from Europe’s largest basketball league
NeuLion, Inc., a leading technology product and service provider specializing in the broadcasting, distribution and monetization of live and on-demand digital video content to Internet-enabled devices, today announced that it has been selected by Euroleague Basketball to power its new Euroleague TV digital service worldwide. The NeuLion® Digital Platform will enable the highest-level professional basketball league in Europe, with 24 teams from 12 countries, to offer fans a more user-friendly, personalized and reliable online destination for all live and on-demand basketball action throughout the Turkish Airlines Euroleague season that starts on October 15, 2015.
NeuLion will enable the delivery of Euroleague’s OTT content to a global audience, giving fans access to their favorite teams anytime, anywhere across multiple devices including PC, smartphones and tablets. The all-new digital destination will give fans the ability to watch up to four games at once using quad view, along with access to real-time highlights, social media integration and more. The service platform will initially be available in English and Turkish, with plans to add more languages in future releases. The games will feature live voiceovers in English, with plans to integrate the teams’ local languages in the future. Euroleague joins the ranks of premium global properties like the NBA, NFL, UFC and the Premier League, who trust NeuLion’s technology and service to deliver its content to their fans across the globe.
“We are excited to partner with NeuLion to offer our dedicated fan base a brand-new, live and on-demand game experience unlike any other,” said Euroleague Basketball President and CEO Mr. Jordi Bertomeu. “With NeuLion’s extensive experience in live sports delivery and their global footprint, we couldn’t think of a better partner as we strive to provide our fans with the best possible viewing experience.”
The NeuLion Digital Platform is an end-to-end platform providing licensed components from content ingestion, encoding and management to content security, monetization and monitoring that streamline the content delivery process. The platform facilitates the streaming and sharing of high-quality content up to Ultra HD/4K, including premium sports and entertainment content.
“We are excited to partner with the top basketball league in Europe as we continue our worldwide growth,” said NeuLion CEO Dr. Kanaan Jemili. “Our platform allows Euroleague to give its fan a more sophisticated experience than previously provided, while continuing to expand and grow its service with new features and enhancements once they hit the marketplace.”
PRESS RELEASE EUROLEAGUE
- El ex ACB DeAndre Kane, opción exterior para el Maccabi - 24 Julio, 2017
- España cierra la semana con buenas sensaciones (76-56) - 23 Julio, 2017
- Una comprometida España cae ante la potente Rusia (58-77) - 23 Julio, 2017
- Jimmer Fredette culmina la renovación con los Shanghai Sharks - 23 Julio, 2017
- España se queda al borde de la medalla en Creta (58-72) - 23 Julio, 2017
- Baskonia y Hanga firman un contrato para las próximas 3 temporadas - 23 Julio, 2017
- Jarell Eddie, ¿la última pieza del Olympiacos? - 23 Julio, 2017
- Christian “Matrix” Eyenga se suma al Montakit Fuenlabrada - 23 Julio, 2017
- El ex ACB Adas Juskevicius vuelve a Lituania - 23 Julio, 2017
- El Baskonia logra retener a Adam Hanga - 23 Julio, 2017