Entitled “Flight Time”, the latest Turkish Airlines TV ad features Europe’s top basketball players soaring through the air in spectacular slow motion against a soundtrack of roaring jet engines, drawing a simple parallel between airborne players and airline flight
The campaign showcases Turkish Airlines’ sponsorship of the Euroleague, Europe’s top club basketball competition, and features star players Alex Abrines, Kyle Hines, Marcus Slaughter, Georgios Printezis and Cedi Osman.
The TV ad is backed up by a print campaign and forthcoming online content in which the time the players spend airborne is scientifically quantified down to the second, using new technology from cutting-edge firm Catapult that measures micro-movements, and which is being rolled out across many sports.
Rafet Fatih Özgür, Advertising Manager Turkish Airlines, said: “We share huge enthusiasm for the power of flight with Euroleague Basketball, which is why we sponsor them, and we’re looking forward to help them innovate technologically to make the experience of basketball even more exciting for fans.”
The ad ends with the line: “Enjoy the flight”, and was shot by Marcus Soderlund from Academy.
Roser Queraltó, Euroleague Basketball Chief Business Development Officer, said: “Euroleague Basketball and Turkish Airlnes have been soaring side-by-side since 2010, so ‘Flight Time’ also describes our commitment to each other, flying into the future together on the wings of so many talented players in the competition.”
PRESS RELEASE EUROLEAGUE
- Protagonistas jornada 27 de la liga Endesa - 30 Marzo, 2017
- La liga cumple 60 años - 30 Marzo, 2017
- ¿Qué ha pasado en la NBA? Westbrook, brutal, los Warriors sentencian y los Celtics pinchan en el peor momento - 30 Marzo, 2017
- Llull: “Los Rockets respetan mi decisión” - 30 Marzo, 2017
- Los clasificados para la Final Four de la Basketball Champions League - 30 Marzo, 2017
- Durant podría reaparecer en los últimos partidos de la regular season - 29 Marzo, 2017
- Las entradas para el Rio Natura Monbus Obradoiro – UCAM Murcia, ya a la venta en oficinas y página web - 29 Marzo, 2017
- Felipe Reyes: “Me gustaria retirarme en el Madrid” - 29 Marzo, 2017
- Barcelona Lassa, a despedirse del Palau con victoria - 29 Marzo, 2017
- La batalla por el MVP de la NBA se presenta apasionante - 29 Marzo, 2017