The Euroleague Business Summit, to be held in Madrid on Friday, March 13, will be presenting speakers such as Manuel Sanchís (Real Madrid), Aleksandar Djordjevic (Serbian National Team), Jordi Bertomeu (Euroleague Basketball), Maria Concepción Ferreras (Youtube) Laura Abril (MTV) and Jose Luis Rosa-Medina (Euroleague Basketball), among others
Presented by Kyocera and organized in collaboration with the Comunidad de Madrid, YouFirst Sports and the Instituto de Empresa, the Euroleague Business Summit will count among its participants some of the leading executives from the business sector in Spain. The main topics that will be discussed include the different strategies of brands and organizations to reach fans in the most effective manner, as well as the impact, as seen from different viewpoints, of a top-level international event on its host city.
The Euroleague Business Summit arrives in Madrid two months before the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four will be staged there, making it one of the first of multiple events that will turn the Comunidad de Madrid into the epicenter of international basketball over the next two months.
This invitation-only event will take place at the Consejeria de Empleo, Cultura y Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid, the former site of the Banco Mercantil e Industrial, and will consist of two discussion panels featuring experts from different organizations related to sports, as well as several networking opportunities throughout the morning session.
“Madrid is one of the basketball capitals of Europe and a place with great experience in collaboration between business and sports with the common interest of reaching people,” Roser Queraltó, Chief Business Development Officer de Euroleague Basketball said. “We are delighted to bring our business summit to Madrid and to discuss important issues with some of the main experts in this sector.”
“For us, it’s a pleasure to welcome the business leaders concerned with the world of basketball just two months before we celebrate the Final Four, which we have the privilege to host at the BarclayCard Center of the Comunidad de Madrid from May 15 to 17,” Alicia Delibes, vice-consul of Education, Youth and Sport for the Comunidad de Madrid, said.
For more information or if you wish to attend the event, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to capacity limitations of the room, some applications could be rejected should the maximum capacity be reached.
PRESS RELEASE EUROLEAGUE
- El Barcelona se interesa en el base Dallas Moore - 22 noviembre, 2017
- Bojan Dubljevic, baja para el partido ante Brose Bamberg - 22 noviembre, 2017
- El Barcelona ofrece a Tyrese Rice a la Virtus Bolonia - 22 noviembre, 2017
- Justin Doellman, en el punto de mira de la Virtus Bolonia - 22 noviembre, 2017
- El Reggio Emilia anuncia el fichaje de Pedro Llompart - 22 noviembre, 2017
- Los Lakers remontan 19 puntos y vencen a los Bulls (103-94) - 22 noviembre, 2017
- Los Angeles Lakers se interesan en Mindaugas Kuzminskas - 22 noviembre, 2017
- Towns y DeRozan, Jugadores de la semana en la NBA - 21 noviembre, 2017
- El Monbus Obradoiro se suma a la campaña de sensibilización “En negro, contra as violencias” - 21 noviembre, 2017
- Jornada 9 EuroLiga: Previa Unicaja Málaga vs CSKA Moscú - 21 noviembre, 2017