The full roster of 25 Euroleague teams revealed in time for EuroBasket. 2K and Euroleague Basketball announced today that NBA 2K16, the latest release in the award-winning basketball video game franchise by Visual Concepts, will feature 25 of Europe’s top teams as they extend their multi-year global partnership with the Euroleague. In addition to the inclusion of 8 new teams and the premiere of playable Euroleague teams in the mobile version of NBA 2K16, Euroleague team logos and kits will be available in NBA 2K16’s MyTEAM mode for the first time ever
On the day of release, 29 September, fans of every team that competed in the 2014-15 Euroleague can instantly enjoy the action as their favourite Euroleague players prepare for the 2015-16 competition’s start on October 15.
Euroleague teams in NBA 2K16:
Alba Berlin; Germany
Anadolu Efes Istanbul, Turkey
Cedevita Zagreb, Croatia
Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade, Serbia
CSKA Moscow, Russia
Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari, Italy
EA7 Emporio Armani Milan, Italy
FC Barcelona Lassa, Spain
FC Bayern Munich, Germany
Fenerbahçe Istanbul, Turkey
Galatasaray Istanbul, Turkey
Laboral Kutxa Vitoria , Spain
Limoges CSP, France
Maccabi Tel Aviv, Israel
Neptunas Klaipeda, Lithuania
Nihzny Novgorod, Russia
Olympiacos Piraeus, Greece
Panathinaikos Athens, Greece
PGE Turow Zgorzelec, Poland
Real Madrid, Spain
Unicaja Málaga, Spain
Unics Kazan, Russia
Valencia Basket, Spain
Zalgiris Kaunas, Lithuania
Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K16 is not yet rated by the ESRB. NBA 2K16 will be available for PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Xbox 360; and Windows PC platforms on September 29, 2015.
Fans can pre-order NBA 2K16 at participating retail and online vendors, ensuring they receive their copy and in-game bonuses ahead of the game’s September 29 release date. While game covers will be distributed at random, each game box includes a foldable insert with all 3 individual cover athletes, ensuring the ability to insert the cover of their choice into the front of box.
Follow @NBA2K on social media and look for the hashtag #BeTheStory for the latest NBA 2K16 news.
2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
“PlayStation” and “PS3” are registered trademarks. “PS4” and “PSN” are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.
PRESS RELEASE EUROLEAGUE
- El Petrol Olimpija contrata a Erazem Lorbek - 20 enero, 2018
- Alen Omic refuerza el juego interior del Estrella Roja - 20 enero, 2018
- Adas Juskevicius, rumbo al Galatasaray tras su marcha del Lietkabelis - 20 enero, 2018
- El Reyer Venezia se interesa en Blake Schilb - 20 enero, 2018
- A falta de una jornada, las cuentas de la lechera para la Copa del Rey - 20 enero, 2018
- Un vistazo a la jornada NBA - 20 enero, 2018
- Brad Wanamaker, MVP de la jornada 19 de la EuroLiga - 20 enero, 2018
- Resumen de la jornada 19 de la EuroLiga - 20 enero, 2018
- Unicaja Málaga rompe la racha del Real Madrid (80-75) - 20 enero, 2018
- El Baskonia acaricia la victoria (82-83) - 19 enero, 2018